The domain name www.dimna.in (“Website”) is a site operated by Dimna a company incorporated under laws of India with our registered office at Sidhu Kanhu Road,Dimna road , Jamshedpur Jharkhand (“Company/Dimna”).
Dimna enables the world's artists to earn money from their artwork by making it immediately and easily available for sale as a variety of products - without giving up control of their rights. We understand the importance of representing one's work with quality and respect, and we also believe it is essential that all The Dimna users respect copyright. Whether you’re an artist, a customer, or just casually browsing the Website, please respect the copyright of all the works you see or buy on The Dimna
By using the services on the www.dimnna.in, you are agreeing to the following terms of service, conditions, policies, etc. (“Terms of Service”) including those available by hyperlink, with The Dimna, which may be updated by us from time to time. Please check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
The Dimna provides a range of services including but not limited to, enabling you to, comment on, promote, and purchase products and receive the benefits of The Dimna’s product service including discount,coupons.
1) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
4) All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
5) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
6) www.dimna.in shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
Terms for purchase on our website:
1) By making an order with us you are certifying that you are over 18 years old.
2) We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of color will be accurate.
3) Dimna.in does not make any specific guarantees or warranties of any kind for our garments and delivery. The delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed time frames.
4) If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by www.dimna.in(Dimna) for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
5) By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to all our Terms and Conditions and information on this page.
6) www.dimna.in is not responsible for purchases that are unable to be processed due to technical difficulties with the website or unavailability of products.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding our Terms of Service or the website please contact us at email@example.com
Last Updated: 06 January 2021